Sunday 7 December 2014

UPDATE: November - December Haul + FOTD



Are you feeling that chilly wind? I do. I can't believe it's already December! Time flies fast (even when you're not having fun, apparently). I've been busy again lately. Senior year is turning out to be more than just a roller coaster ride. It's the entire amusement park, actually. Anyway, let's get to the post, shall we?

Since I haven't updated for the entire month of November [Oops!], I'll be mentioning some items that I got last month in today's haul. 


Left: Bobbie Cosmetics lipsticks || Top: Maybelline Color Show lipstick in Plum Perfect ||
Centre: San San Champage Temptation Blush Mosaic || Right: Wet n Wild lipsticks ||
Ever Bilena Lip Pencil in Burgundy (not in photo)

Bobbie Cosmetics lipsticks
Date of Purchase: 20th of November, 2014

After watching Ms. Say Tioco Artillero's review of Bobbie Cosmetics products, I became intrigued. I saw a branch that sells Bobbie Cosmetics at Watsons in SM Fairview and I immediately picked up the lipsticks that I adored the most. I will post swatches and a review soon. [My favourite shades are definitely Berry Sexy and Parisian Pink] 



From left to right: WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Cherry Picking", WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Wine Room", WnW Silk Finish Lipstick in "Dark Wine"
Date of Purchase: 29th of November (Cherry Picking), 30th of October (Dark Wine), 7th of December (Wine Room)

Let me just say, Wet n Wild is my new FAVOURITE makeup brand when it comes to lipsticks! [PURE. LOVE. ] They are very affordable and have great quality. I don't know why I've been avoiding this brand for years. I wish I tried it out earlier. Both the Silk Finish and the Megalast line perform amazingly well. I really, really, REALLY want to get more shades. The annoying thing about WnW is that a lot of shades are unavailable in stores. :(

My WnW lipstick wishlist items are:
  • WnW Silk Finish Lipstick in "Dark Pink Frost" 
  • WnW Silk Finish Lipstick in "Black Orchid" (obtained)
  • WnW Silk Finish Lipstick in "Just Garnet" 
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Bare it All" (obtained) 
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Stoplight Red" (obtained)
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "In the Flesh" (obtained)
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Spiked with Rum" 
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Sandstorm"
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Cherry Bomb" (obtained)
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Sugar Plum Fairy" (obtained)
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Ravin Raisin" 
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Vamp it Up" (obtained)
  • WnW Megalast Lipstick in "Smokin Hot Pink" 
*Sighs* So many lip colours, not enough lips... [Hahaha]


Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in "Plum Perfect"
I've already tried this lipstick before, but in a different shade. I first got this in the colour "True Toffee". I liked that shade, but I'm more of a dark lipstick lover. Besides, I don't have a lot of plums in my collection, so, this is a good start.



Ever Bilena Lip Pencil in "Burgundy" 

I don't have a lot of lipliners and I needed a new one, so, I just got this one to try it out. I think it's a reformulation of their old Pro Lip Liners. I might be wrong, though. I'm a bit disappointed this shade isn't really burgundy in colour. It's more of a pink; but, that's okay. 



San San Collection Champagne Temptation Blush Mosaic in "02 RSVPink"

This seems to be a new product line by San San. This collection carries face powder, eyeshadow, blush, and lipgloss. (I intend to buy the lipglosses) I haven't tried this out yet. I'll make a review on this.


For my FOTD, I had a simple makeup look with a little twist. I used silver eyeshadow to replace my usual beige or champagne coloured eyeshadow to pair with my neutral brown crease colour. I skipped the winged eyeliner and just curled my lashes, and applied mascara. I also opted to use brown eyeliner instead of black for this look. On the lips, I originally had a nude lipgloss from Fashion 21, but I changed my lip colour and used a WnW lipstick from the store which I swatched. Too bad, I can't remember the shade. :( 

I look like I have a tan due to my lighting. :P

Products Used:

Face
Céleteque moisturizer
Collection 2000 Longlasting 16 Hour concealer
Nichido Final Powder
Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo
San San Concealer in "01 Natural" (Used a a highlighter)

Eyes
James Cooper Jazzy Eyeshadow (silver shade)
San San Single Eyeshadow in "Deep Earth Brown"
Maybelline HyperCurl Mascara
Ever Bilena Color Pencil (brown)
Ever Bilena Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in "Dark Brown"

Lips
Fashion 21 Marble Lipgloss (nude shade) [this was discontinued :( ]
Wet n Wild lipstick (I swatched it on my lips and forgot the shade -_- )
Please, excuse my untidy brows and fine lines... :( 

That's it for my blog post for today. I'm itching to make some makeup tutorials for Christmas. I hope I can make it. Also, stay tuned for my upcoming November Favourites post! 






Thanks for dropping by! 








No comments:

Post a Comment