Friday 31 October 2014

A Girl's Forgotten Friend: Broken Porcelain Doll




Do you still remember the porcelain doll you had when you were just a little girl? Maybe, you do; maybe, you don't. Either way, I'm certain it still remembers you. 

Okay, enough with the weird introduction [Haha]. I know this is a very late post, but I still think it's worth being published.

Please forgive my messy background. These photos were just taken using my laptop. Sad life. Hahaha


I didn't go to any Halloween parties this year. As I have stated in a previous post, Halloween isn't such a big deal in this country. So, I just stay at home and do normal everyday things. A friend of mine (who is younger than I am) requested for me to do a China Doll look. She didn't need a tutorial or anything. She just wanted to see me in something more feminine for a change. Of course, I was open to the idea. However, I decided to go for something a little more me. So, I turned myself into a broken China/Porcelain Doll.

The look without the wig, cracks, and lace choker. Simple, right?


The look is so simple, you wouldn't need a tutorial for it. Just exaggerate your usual makeup [use a lighter foundation, make your eyes look bigger, reshape you lips (optional), and apply your blush heavily). You can stop there for a plain doll look. If you want to look broken, just draw cracks on your face using eyeliner (you can use any type of eyeliner for this). You can also do shading, but I opted not to (because I was lazy).

I don't really have anything more to say. So, Happy Halloween! Hopefully, I will have more viewers and followers by next year. ._. Hahaha


Bad background + bad lighting = Ghostly face





Thanks for dropping by!


Happy Halloween!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment