Monday 27 October 2014

Haul: Shopping Spree at Fairview Terraces




I'm wearing my favourite casual top from Get Laud. It's suuuuuuuper comfy.
At last, I finally found time to update my blog. I have been very busy lately ( as always). Senior year is a lot more stressful that it seems. T^T Anyway, I'll cut to the chase already.

I'm not really a huge fan of shoes. I only have a few pairs that I've been using for years. I mostly spend money on makeup and clothes (clothes that look nearly the same, except for the fact that they come in different colours). You would seldom see me looking at shoes on display. However, I'm seriously running low on good shoes. After years of service, most of them have already given up on me. So, when I saw that Budget Fit has a sale, I immediately told myself that I needed to get a few pairs.

I went to Fairview Terraces with my mother to purchase some shoes for myself and for my sister. I got 4 pair while my sister got 3. I didn't really do the choosing. My mother has good taste in footwear, so, I let her do the picking while I did the fitting. I only chose one pair which I really fell in love with.

My bag of new shoes. :))

I just laid them over a towel and took the photo. :P
My sister's shoes are not included in the picture. 

Black shoes are an absolute must for me.
Mother got this for me because she knows I love red.
This style is not something I would pick out on my own, but it's a fun pair to try out. 
This is the pair that I picked out for myself. They're bigger than my shoe size, but I absolutely love them. :)

Aside from the shoes, I also went on my own mini shopping spree and picked up a few items from here and there.

One of my cats wanted to have a cameo in this shot. Hahaha

I went to claire's and I saw these cute little dreamcatcher earrings. Aren't they adorable?? ^____^

I really need a new setting powder that was affordable. I just picked this up because it was convenient. I hope it's good.

I was originally going to buy Wet n Wild Megalast(?) Lipstick in Bare it All, but the SA told me that these were on sale for Php.99. I didn't really like the colours all too much, but I settled for this one. Color-wise, it's good. I just don't like the frost. It looks pretty, though. I mean, really, how could I resist a sale? [Haha]

This is a photo of me wearing WnW l/s in Copper Dust

I am quite a lipbalm hoarder, to be honest. I was already at the counter to pay for the lipstick when I saw these. I just had to get one, too.
That's all for my post today. I actually had to redo this one because it messed up. -_- Anyway, I have plenty of time in my hands. Hopefully, I can update again soon.



Thanks for dropping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment