Wednesday 31 December 2014

Christmas Haul | What I got for Christmas 2014






Disclaimer: I am in no way or form bragging or showing off. I am merely sharing about what I received for Christmas and I am very grateful for everything that was given to me by my friends and family.

Hey, everyone!

I was not able to post anything for Christmas. I was just super busy. It’s actually sad because that would mean that I would have to try again next year. Anyway, the past is in the past. So, (belated) Merry Christmas to everyone!

Today, I will be sharing with you the presents that I got for Christmas. As you might have seen, I posted a Christmas Wish list here on my blog as a request from a friend. I didn’t necessarily expect to receive any of the items on that list, but I did, and I am very thankful. Anyway, let’s proceed to the post, shall we?

Apparel

1. Black Pizza Shirt from Men’s Club (from myself)

I originally got this as a gift for someone else, but I wanted it for myself, so I claimed it. Oops, my bad.


2. Blue Hoodie (from my classmate, Luke)

This is actually a lot darker in real life.
Anyway, I got this as an exchange gift from my classmate. This is super comfy! This was on my wishlist.


3. Denim Jacket (from my mother)

This has been on my wish list for years!!! Oh my gosh, I love it as in, I can't even-- I love you, mom!!!


4. Leopard print jacket (from my mother)

This isn't something I would wear a lot, but I still love it.
I don't have a photo of me wearing it yet.


5.  Striped Dolman Hoodie (from my mother)

This is soooo pretty when worn! I just don't have a photo of me wearing it at the moment. OOTD coming up soon.



 
Skin Care/Body Care

1. The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam (from my sister)

This was actually given to my sister by her friend. She doesn't use this stuff, so she gave it to me.


2. Beauty Made Moisturizing Soap Duo Beauty Set (from my sister)

My sister knows I love vanilla scented products and I love to hoard on soap. Haha


3. Nivea Lip Butters (from my sister)

I've wanted this for so long! Too bad it doesn't come with the Caramel Creme Kiss one, though.


4. eos lip balms (from my sister’s friend)

Again, these were given to my sister, but she doesn't use lip balms, sooo...
I am so happy! I've always wanted to try eos lip balms. I love the Sweet Mint one. The pink one is Strawberry Sorbet.


5. Swish Breath Spray (from my sister)

I've always been curious about breath sprays, haha.


6. Zen Zest Body Spray gift set (from my mother)
7. Zen Zest Body Spray in “Vanilla Crème” (from my sister)
8. Zen Zest Cocktail Collections Body Spray in “Mojito” (from my sister)
9. Zen Zest Eau de Toilette in “Periwinkle” (from my sister)

Can you tell that I love Zen Zest?! Hahaha


Makeup
When it comes to makeup, people don't usually give me any as gifts because they aren not sure what I like. So, they leave it to me to buy these for myself and that's alright with me. It's better than receiving a product that I wouldn't use. 

1. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in “Bare it All” (from myself)
2. Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in “Stoplight Red” (from myself)

These shades were always out of stock. :(
I was NOT planning on buying these the day I saw them, but my friend, Guia, talked me into it. NO REGRETS.
These shades are LOVE.


3. San San HD Foundation in “Natural” (from myself)

I badly needed a new foundation. I'm surprised by the price increase, though. :(


4. hbc blender sponger (from myself)

Obviously, I couldn't afford the Beauty Blender, so I settled for this one.


5. Facial Cleansing Pad (from myself)

I bought this out of curiosity. 


Miscellaneous

1. Watercolour pad (from my sister)
2. Acrylic paint set (from my mother)

I've been getting myself into the hobby of painting and my mother and sister were feeling extra supportive and generous!


3.  Paganini Mirror (from my sister)

My sister knows me too well for my narcissism... 


4. Bracelets (from my sister’s friend)

This was given to my sister, she doesn't wear stuff like this, she gave it to me blahblahblah...
I don't wear stuff like this, either. It's cute, though.


5. Journal (from my sister)

This is so pretty, don't you think?


6. Dausen Headset (from my brother)

This isn't Razer, but I love it! I hate the colour, though. Haha
I'm not complaining, though. The quality is great. :)


7. Bandanas (from my mother)

I am obsessed with these things, hahaha.


8. Samsung Power Bank (from my sister-in-law)

I'm not so sure what this is for, actually.


9. Chicken plush toy (from my mother)

I LOVE CHICKENS, DEAL WITH IT.


10. Planner (from my friend, Guia)
11. Sheaffer pen (from my friend & debate colleague, Thea)

Awww...! The pen has "DebSoc Captain" engraved on it! *tears up*
Proud Captain, here!

12. Corvo Attano [from Dishonored] framed drawing from my best friend, Allen)


I love Dishonored! (It's a game by Bethesda)
Allen's drawing skills are amazing. :)
Thank you, Allen!

I sincerely thank everyone for the gifts. I received a lot more than I ever expected! At the end of the day, it's not the number of gifts that count. It's the thought, love, care, and effort that has the most value to my heart. :) 


Thanks for dropping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment